Park Rules and Regulations
Rules for Safety and Fairness
• The park is open from dawn to dusk.
• Dogs must be leashed and kept under control at all times.
• Alcohol, other intoxicants, and illegal substances are prohibited.
• Firearms, weapons and fireworks are prohibited.
• Motor vehicles are prohibited unless special permission is granted.
• Horses and bikes prohibited (except where noted otherwise).
• Commercial activities are prohibited unless special permission is granted.
• Disorderly conduct, including excessive loudness, loitering and indecency, is prohibited.
• Visitors must stay on designated trails. Agricultural areas are not open to the public.
• Trespassing onto adjacent property is prohibited.
• Special events must be scheduled in advance.
Rules For The Protection of Resources
• Fires are permitted only in designated areas.
• Removal or disturbance of vegetation is prohibited.
• The planting of seeds or plants in the park is prohibited without the written permission from the Director.
• Hunting or harming wild animals is prohibited.
• The release of animals on park land is prohibited without written permission from the Director.
• Refuse must be disposed of in trash and recycling barrels.
• Dumping of trash generated off-site is prohibited.
• Removal or alteration of Park property is prohibited.